The old year runs to an end. The time of fireworks, champagne and new years resolution dawns (did you know that this blog has also started as new years resolution!), and that of course includes a matching nail art designs.
I have used the following products:
- OPI Natural Basecoat
- OPI My Gondola or Yours?
- OPI My Signature is “DC”
- Color Club Blue Heaven
- Color Club Over the Moon
- Color Club Miss Bliss
- Color Club Eternal Beauty
- Layla Brilliant Due Topcoat
- striper brush
- dotting tool
Always start with a good basecoat and when that’s dry you paint your nails black.
Place a silver drop with the dotting tool.
With the brush pull lines out of the drop.
Place two fireworks on each nail except for the ring and middle finger place just one on them.
On the middle finger you place a 2 and a 0 and on the ring finger you place a 1 and a 6.
Place in the middle of the silver fireworks a drop of any holographic polish. Also pull this drop outwards in fine lines.
Reply this with all the fireworks.
Use a light colored holo to trace the numbers.
When everything is dry you top your design off with a good basecoat.
- OPI Natural Basecoat,, OPI dealer – $9.50
- OPI My Gondola or Yours?, OPI dealer – $9.50
- OPI My Signature is “DC”, is discontinued but every silver polish will do.
- Color Club Blue Heaven, Pretty Polish – 9,95
- Color Club Over the Moon, , Pretty Polish – 9,95 – 9,95
- Color Club Miss Bliss, Pretty Polish – 9,95
- Color Club Eternal Beauty, Pretty Polish – 9,95
- Layla Brilliant Due Topcoat, Djasa – €7,95
- dottingtools, BornPretty – $4.74
- striper penseel, BornPretty – $4.74
Born Pretty allows me to offer my visitors a 10% discount .Use the following coupon code with your order: DDB10.
Born Pretty ships their product fast and free worldwide!
I hope that you’ve liked this tutorial.
Have a great Sunday!
Don’t forget the Aura by Swarovski Crystal Gloss giveaway!