Today I open the last box of the essence Advent Calendar.
The essence Advent Calendar contains 24 small, fun gifts. Every day you can open a box while you count down to Christmas in a fun way. Each calendar has the same content but it may have a different order. Every day I will write a mini review about the gift of that day.
Below is the list of all the products, I will update this on a daily basis.
- 1 December – Message From the Northpole
- 2 december – Kiss Under the Mistletoe
- 3 December – Berry-tale
- 4 December – My Dear Reindeer
- 5 December – Meet Me at the Chimney
- 6 December – Christmas sock file
- 7 December – Candy Cane Lemonade
- 8 December – The Night of Magic
- 9 December – Rudolph’s Favorite
- 10 December – Sweet Caramel Sweets
- 11 December – Made With Love
- 12 December – Winter Wonderland
- 13 December – Filigree Stickers
- 14 December – Add on Magic
- 15 December – Have a Very Pink X-Mas
- 16 December – What a Grey Night
- 17 December – My Wish List
- 18 December – From Me to You
- 19 December – See You in my Dreams
- 20 December – Gingerbread man file
- 21 December – North Pole Princess
- 22 December – Do You Hear the Jingle Bells
- 23 December – Snowflakes are Kisses Sent from Heaven
- 24 December
The final box is a large one with double doors. In that box I found a golden make-up bag. It is a fabric bag that is packed with gold glitter on the outside. It’s perfect for storing your make-up for your Christmas parties! He shines very nicely.
It does have one drawback … everything is covered in glitter when you touch it.
This was the last gift from the essence Advent Calendar. I really liked it, of all the presents there was only one polish which I did not like. Not bad at all and next year I will review it again for you.
I wish you a merry Christmas!
Don’t forget the Aura by Swarovski Crystal Gloss giveaway!